It has been a while since my last Berlin update. Well it has been great so far! I have some lovely colleagues, got to know the city a lot better by now, had some great learning experience at Zalando, and my German language skills still suck. In about a month from now my internship already comes to an end! I think I really gonna miss this inspiring place.. But, I do like the fact that I will see my boyfriend more often then haha
Some info about the pictures:
1. Me with 2 colleagues at Stattbad Berlin! I think this is one of the nicest
clubs I ever been. Its like a big techno party in an empty pool, really cool.
2. Me in front of the Berliner Dom
3. Me at the Berlinale (International Film Festival Berlin)
4. My friend and I in front of the Berlin Wall, at the east side gallery.
5. Celebrate the New Year with my friends at Potsdamer Platz
6. My boyfriend listening to Ed Sheeran ;)
7. Ed Sheeran, who gave a free concert at the Alexa shoppingcentre at Alexanderplatz
8. Me in front of the Altes Museum Berlin.